Join us at our new location in the spring of 2020! We are moving to the new Community Health Hub located at 287 Bayshore Drive in Midland.
The new Community Health Hub is a collaborative project that will house Centre de santé communautaire CHIGAMIK Community Health Centre and Waypoint Centre for Mental Health Care’s outpatient and community programs in one central location in downtown Midland. All services and programs from each organization will remain the same.
Other community organizations who will share the space include:
- The North Simcoe Youth Wellness Hub
- The Patient/Client and Family Council
- The Rapid Access Addiction Medicine (RAAM) clinic (faciliated by RVH)
- The Mental Health Walk-In Clinic (facilitated by the Catholic Family Services ofSimcoe County)
- Midland Midwives By the Bay
- Biidaaban Doula Collective and more
The anticipated move date is the end of April 2020. Updates will be provided as dates are confirmed.
Please read the Frequently Asked Questions that we’ve compiled to help answer any questions you may have regarding the move. If you have additional questions please call us at 705-527-4154.