The North Simcoe Youth Wellness Hub is located in the Community Health Hub at 287 Bayshore Drive in Midland and is a one stop shop for youth ages 12 to 25. The Hub offers quick and seamless access to a wide range of services including:
* Mental health counselling
* Substance use & addictions counselling
* Traditional healing
* Peer support
* Employment and education supports and resources
* Connection to primary care
* Virtual youth drop-in
* A variety of health & wellness workshops and cultural teachings
Call or text the Hub Line 705-427-5639 to get connected!
Click here https://linktr.ee/nsywh to access the Youth Wellness Hub website and social media channels.
What happens after the request for service form is submitted?
Once the request for service is submitted, a navigator will connect you, your child or client to the most appropriate service and level of care. If you prefer to speak to someone directly, please call the hub line at 705-427-5639.