Every aspect of our work at CSC Chigamik CHC involves taking a health promotion approach, which means we:
- Actively engage our clients and communities in their health and well-being
- Reduce barriers that prevent clients and community members from achieving and maintaining health
- Focus on the strengths and abilities of our clients and communities
- Develop programs that respond to our communities’ needs
- Aim to prevent disease and illness from occurring and progressing
- Focus on enhancing the quality of life in our communities
- Embrace a holistic approach to client and community health and well-being, including the spiritual, emotional, mental and physical
All of our programs offered are free and available to anyone in the North Simcoe community. This means that you do not have to be a registered client to participate.
If you are interested in participating in any of our wellness programs, make sure to check out our Calendar!