We are pleased to announce that Chigamik has moved to the new Community Health Hub located at 287 Bayshore Drive in Midland.
The Community Health Hub is a collaborative project that houses Centre de santé communautaire Chigamik Community Health Centre and Waypoint Centre for Mental Health Care’s outpatient and community programs in one central location in downtown Midland. All services and programs from each organization remain the same.
Other community organizations who share the space include:
- The North Simcoe Youth Wellness Hub
- The Patient/Client and Family Council
- The Rapid Access Addiction Medicine (RAAM) clinic (facilitated by RVH)
- The Mental Health Walk-In Clinic (facilitated by the Catholic Family Services of Simcoe County)
- Midland Midwives By the Bay
- Wendat Community Programs
- Biidaaban Doula Collective and more
The health and safety of our staff, clients and community during the pandemic is our number one priority and we will continue to monitor the situation and adjust our procedures as needed. We appreciate your understanding as we navigate the challenging circumstances related to COVID-19.
Please read the Frequently Asked Questions that we’ve compiled to help answer any questions you may have regarding the move. If you have additional questions please call us at 705-527-4154.