We are pleased to announce that Chigamik has moved to the new Community Health Hub located at 287 Bayshore Drive in Midland.
The Community Health Hub is a collaborative project that houses Centre de santé communautaire Chigamik Community Health Centre and Waypoint Centre for Mental Health Care’s outpatient and community programs in one central location in downtown Midland.
Other community organizations who share the space in the Community Health Hub include:
- Biidaaban Doula Collective
- Huronia Community Foundation
- Midland Midwives By the Bay
- Mental Health Walk-In Clinic (facilitated by the Catholic Family Services of Simcoe County)
- North Simcoe Youth Wellness Hub
- Rapid Access Addiction Medicine (RAAM) clinic (facilitated by RVH)
- Patient/Client and Family Council
- Wendat Community Programs
The health and safety of our staff, clients and community during the pandemic is our number one priority and we will continue to monitor the situation and adjust our procedures as needed. We appreciate your understanding as we navigate the challenging circumstances related to COVID-19.
Please read the Frequently Asked Questions that we’ve compiled to help answer any questions you may have regarding the move. If you have additional questions please call us at 705-527-4154.