The Community Health Hub is a collaborative project that houses Centre de santé communautaire Chigamik Community Health Centre and Waypoint Centre for Mental Health Care’s outpatient and community programs in one central location in downtown Midland.
Other community organizations who share the space in the Community Health Hub include:
- Midland Midwives By the Bay
- Mental Health Walk-In Clinic (facilitated by the Catholic Family Services of Simcoe County)
- North Simcoe Youth Wellness Hub
- Rapid Access Addiction Medicine (RAAM) clinic (facilitated by RVH)
- Patient/Client and Family Council
Please read the Frequently Asked Questions that we’ve compiled to help answer any questions you may have regarding the move. If you have additional questions please call us at 705-527-4154.